Grimsargh Farmers' Markets are justly popular with our village residents and many further afield too. Once a month they offer the chance to purchase excellent locally produced produce, crafts, gifts and more, then settle in the cafe for a breakfast barm and a brew.
We are looking for someone to help with the stalls co-orindation. It is a voluntary role and involves:
- Contacting stalls once a month to check they are coming
- Drawing up a list of who is coming to have ready a week in advance of the market
- Keeping records of payments
- Looking for new stalls - liaising with current stalls to help with this
- Marketing - if possible - not essential, but would be really useful
- Having fun!
We on the committee are very experienced at organising the markets, but all have quite alot of other tasks managing the hall and running the cafe on market days, so really need someone to be able to give us a hand.
Sounds like this could be you? Drop Eileen Murray an email on email@example.com and we can have an informal chat.