This website is maintained by Grimsargh Village Hall Committee ("Committee") and is hosted on the Voice Portal, run by Cambridge Open Systems
The intention of the website is to give internet access to information on activities and events at Grimsargh Village Hall and also to provide a benefit to Regular Users ("you”) enabling you to provide information on your group and services to the public.
We may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions. Whilst the Committee will endeavour to notify any significant changes, it is up to you to regularly review the Terms and Conditions as published on the website in case there are any changes.
Any material found on the website, including text or images, may not be printed, copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, displayed, modified, reused, broadcast or transmitted in any way, except for your own personal non-commercial use. Permission for any other use must be obtained from The Committee.
- Provide a contact person to provide information on behalf of your group, together with an email address.
- Keep the Comittee informed of any changes to the above contact details.
- Be responsible for the accuracy of the content of any information on your organisation, being pro-active in providing the latest information to the Committee.
- Ensure no infringement of copyright or intellectual property laws of any material supplied.
- Ensure any required permissions have been obtained for any material submitted
- Agree to use the website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of any third party.
The Committee will:
- Carry out updates to the information on the website, based on information supplied by you, in a timely manner.
- Exercise its discretion in the publication of any material, without any obligation to provide an explanation.
The Committee will not:
- Be liable for any outcomes of the operation of the website, disruptions or discontinuance in its operation. We do not provide any back up facility for any information contained.